Learn about the Security Federal Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available to residents of Georgia and South Carolina, Security Federal Bank is offering a staggering 1.25% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Security Federal Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Founded in 1922, in Aiken, SC, they have since grown to serve most of South Carolina as well as some of Georgia. Security Federal Bank always strives to compete with their competitors by offering the best rates.
Continue on to learn more about the Security Federal Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Security Federal Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Georgia and South Carolina can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With a $50 minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.25% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: IA
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 1.25% APY Rate
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 ACH credit or debit transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$10,000+||1.25% – 0.34% APY|
|Does Not Qualify||0.02% APY|
- High Interest
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Mastercard Debit Card
- Digital banking
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use the promo code RC100 when you apply for a Rewards Checking account by 3/31/2023.
• Then have qualifying direct deposit(s) to earn a $100 welcome bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Security Federal Bank is offering a great reward checking account program. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. Be sure to find out if this bonus triggers a soft or hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
* Check back often to see the latest info on Security Federal Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.