For residents of Michigan, Shore to Shore Community Federal Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must spread the word of Shore to Shore Community Federal Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking and savings account with a $25 opening deposit into the savings account. After that, they must enroll in eStatements and conduct a minimum of 3 debit card transactions within the first 60-days from account opening.
Once the requirements are met, you will both earn the bonus as well as having access to a wide selection of account features! For those who qualifies, be sure to act soon. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You can become a member if you live, work or worship in Allen Park, Brownstown, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Lincoln Park, Melvindale, River Rouge, Riverview, Rockwood, Southgate, Trenton, Woodhaven or Wyandotte.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Shore to Shore FCU Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking & Savings Account
- Availability: MI (Location)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Shore to Shore Bonus
- Open up a new checking account with Shore to Shore Community FCU.
- Spread the word of Shore to Shore Community FCU to your friends and family members.
- Your referee must then open up a new savings and checking account with a minimum $25 deposit.
- Your referee must also sign up for eStatements and conduct a minimum of 3 debit card transactions within the first 60-days from account opening.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a Shore to Shore Community FCU, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
All in all, the current promotion from Shore to Shore Community Federal Credit Union is a rather easy one to take advantage of if you’re looking to earn a quick bonus. Simply have your referral meet the requirements to qualify.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!