Find out more information about Solvay Bank High Interest Checking account here.
Available in New York, Solvay Bank is offering a generous 4.00% APY on balances up to $15,000 on their High Interest Checking account.
Table of Contents
About Solvay Bank High Interest Checking
Founded in 1917, Solvay Bank is the oldest commercial bank in Central New York. Their mission is to provide the best experience for their customers to help make their financial dreams come true, while upholding socially responsible and community-minded principles, and delivering value to their shareholders.
Continue on to learn more about the Solvay Bank High Interest Checking Account below.
Solvay Bank High Interest Checking Rate
Residents of New York can earn an attractive rate on balances up to $15,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.00% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Interest Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: NY (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $15
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: $5, waived with one electronic direct deposit
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express® High Yield Savings account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.51% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.51% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.50% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.25% APY||Review|
|American Express® High Yield Savings account||0.90% APY as of 6/21/22||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.85% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 4.00% APY Rate
- 4.00% APY for new Solvay Bank checking account customers on balances up to $15,000 for 12 months from account opening if account qualifications and rate tiers are met
- 2.00% APY for current checking account customers on balances up to $15,000 if account qualifications and rate tiers are met
- To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your account during each monthly statement cycle:
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit/ACH credit post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Visa® debit card
Check out this offer from Solvay Bank. When you open a High Interest Checking account you can earn a 4.00% APY! This rate is great for any balances up to $15,000. The Direct Deposit requirement waives the monthly fee, leaving you less to worry about. This is an amazing 4.00% rate for anyone looking to watch their money grow quickly and safely.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Solvay Bank’s High Interest Checking Account.