Available for residents nationwide, Star One Credit Union is offering an Money Market Account with 1.00% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Star One Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About Star One Credit Union Money Market Review
Star One Credit Union is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and was established in 1956. Since then they have grown to 7 locations, offer money market rates that are higher than the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
Offers a competitive interest rate that, along with its money market account offering, targets consumers looking to maintain liquidity.
I’ll review Star One Credit Union Money Market Account below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Star One Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Alameda, Merced, Monterey, San Benito, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara or Stanislaus Counties in California. Membership also extends to immediate family of current credit union members, and employees/retirees of Lockheed Martin or any one of the 95 corporate partners.
See current membership details
Star One Credit Union Money Market
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account will close 30 days after opening if not funded
Star One Credit Union ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Star One Credit Union Rates
- Open an Money Market account from Star One Credit Union with a deposit of $50.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Create balance alerts and personal alerts with “Notifications”
- Instantly activate, block, or un-block cards
- Reorder checks and see check images
- View FICO® scores
- Open checking or certificate accounts
- View and save Online Statements, eNotices, eTax Forms, and eLoan Coupons
- Transfer funds between Star One accounts belonging to you or other members, or your accounts elsewhere
- Deposit checks instantly with ezDeposit
- Pay bills with online Bill Pay
- View and redeem credit-card Rewards Points
- Submit travel notifications
- NCUA Insured
Check out this offer from Star One Credit Union and open an Money Market Account to earn a competitive rate today! It’s easy to sign up so hurry before this offer expires!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Star One Credit Union Money Market Account.