Available nationwide, Mango is offering a rate of 6.00% APY when you open an Savings Account with an opening deposit of $25. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly $25 balance requirement and you can earn the 6.00% APY rate on balanced up to $2,500.
Mango offers Online & Mobile, eStatements, Online Bill Pay, and so much more, so be sure to take advantage and sign up today!
Mango Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 6.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Minimum Balance: $25
- Maximum Balance: $2,500
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: No credit card funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||?||?||?||6 withdrawals per statement period|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Mango Rate:
- Open a Savings Account from Mango with minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Activate a Mango Card and make signature purchases totaling $1,500+ each month
- Earn 6.00% APY for balances of $25 – $2,500
- Earn 0.10% APY for balances of $2,500+
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Interest will be paid once per monthly statement period
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Mango’s Savings Account offers a 6.00% APY rate. All you need is a minimum of $25 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Mango’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts!