Available nationwide, First Home Bank is offering a rate of 2.11% APY when you open an Online Advantage Savings Account with an opening deposit of $100. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
First Home Bank offers mobile banking through their exclusive app, online banking, eStatements, and so much more! This new savings account offers a APY rate that is more than the average account, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
First Home Bank Account Info
- Refer to Table Above
- Account Type: Online Advantage Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.11% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $50
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $3, can be waived with minimum balance of $50
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive First Home Bank Rate
- Open an Online Advantage Savings account from First Home Bank with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.11% APY for balances of $50 or more.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 2.11% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as First Home Bank’s Online Advantage Savings Account offers a 2.11% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $50 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Online Advantage Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out First Home Bank’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!