Available to residents of AZ, CT, FL, MA, RI, TN, VA, WauBank Online High Yield Savings is offering a staggering 0.40% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about WauBank.
About WauBank Online High Yield Savings
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review WauBank Online High Yield Savings below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
WauBank Online High Yield Savings 0.540% Rate
To earn WauBank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $5,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.40% rate on all balances.
- Account Type: High Yield Online Savings
- Interest Rate: 0.40% APY
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: AZ, CT, FL, MA, RI, TN, VA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: $5,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
WauBank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with WauBank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn WauBank Rate
- Open a High Yield Online Savings account from WauBank with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.40% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.00 – $5,000||0.40% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Interest is compounded daily
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Only $5,000 minimum to open
- Earn 0.40% APY rate on any balance
Check out WauBank and open a High Yield Online Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on WauBank Online High Yield Savings Account.