Find out more about TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union TruRate Checking account here.
Available nationwide, TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union is offering 2.02% APY on balances up to $20,000 on their TruRate Checking account.
Table of Contents
About TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union TruRate Checking
Since their founding in 1947, TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union has focused on giving flight to its members’ financial dreams through exceptional service and financial value.
TruStone Financial’s mission is to provide simple and fairly priced financial tools that allow members to save, borrow and transact. They do this by engaging, educating and supporting our members to ensure they have the means to make their lives better.
|Eligibility: Membership in TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union is open to: Anyone who live or works in an eligible Minnesota or Wisconsin county and anyone who lives or works in Chippewa, The underserved City of Minneapolis, The underserved City of St. Paul county . See more information here.|
Continue on to learn more about the TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union TruRate Checking Account below.
TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $20,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.02% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: TruRate Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $2,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: $20 fee waived with a balance greater than $2,,000.
How To Earn Up to 2.02% APY Rate
- Open a TruRate Checking account at TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union
- Maintain active TruStone Visa credit and debit cards
- Complete at least 12 combined transactions per month
- Enroll in eStatements
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Two free boxes of checks annually
- Free cashier’s checks
- Debit Cards
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use code HOLIDAY and apply by December 31st to earn a $150 bonus*!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
This offer is a decent bonus, but there are more generous offers out there that you can find on our site Hustler Money Blog. If you sign up for this account be sure to note the monthly fee waiver requirements.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union’s TruRate Checking Account.