Available to residents of select states, U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union is offering a rate of 1.00% APY when you open a IRA Savings Account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About U.S. Postal Service FCU Money Market
U. S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union is uniquely different from a bank, finance company, Savings & Loan, or Thrift. Once you join, you’ll be immediately eligible for our low or no-fee financial services, lower interest rates for loans, and higher yields on investment and savings accounts, plus outstanding member services and the attention you deserve.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union Money Market bonus below.
U.S. Postal Service FCU Money Market 1.00% Rate
- Account Type: IRA Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: CA, DC, MD, NC, PA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
U.S. Postal Service FCU ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn U.S. Postal Service FCU Rate
- Open a IRA Saving account from U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union and complete the minimum opening deposit
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn APY based on your account balance:
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- All deposits are NCUA insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
- No maintenance fee when a minimum of $1,000 balance is maintained during the statement cycle
- Access to over 2000 service-charge free ATMs
- Bill Pay, Online and Mobile Banking
- Transaction Limitations: Only 6 transfers allowed per statement cycle
Available to residents of select stae, U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union is offering a competitive rate when you open a IRA Savings Account. Rates are subject to change at any time but if you open an account today with a low minimum deposit you can start earning interest on your account.
If you have any information on this account feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see our complete list of Best Bank Rates.
Check back often to see the latest info on U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union Money Market Account.