Find out more about Wings Financial Credit Union High Yield Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Wings Financial Credit Union is offering 1.76% APY on balances up to $25,000 on their High Yield Checking account.
Table of Contents
About Wings Financial Credit Union High Yield Checking
Since their founding in 1938, Wings Financial Credit Union has focused on giving flight to its members’ financial dreams through exceptional service and financial value.
Chartered by seven Northwest Airlines employees, our founders recognized the value of a cooperative financial institution where members help each other succeed financially. In the cooperative spirit, Wings is a not-for-profit financial institution where members are also owners. All earnings are reinvested in the credit union in the form of higher savings yields, lower loan rates, and fewer and lower fees, as well as in-person, mobile and online service options.
|Eligibility: Membership in Wings Financial Credit Union is open to: Anyone who live or works in an eligible Minnesota or Wisconsin county and anyone who lives or works in the Detroit, MI metro area. See more information here.|
Continue on to learn more about the Wings Financial Credit Union High Yield Checking Account below.
Wings Financial Credit Union Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.76% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express® High Yield Savings account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.90% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.62% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.62% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.50% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.25% APY||Review|
|American Express® High Yield Savings account||0.90% APY as of 6/21/22||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.85% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 1.76% APY Rate
- Open a High Yield Checking account at Wings Financial Credit Union
- Make one direct deposit, ACH auto debit or Campus Federal Bill Pay transaction of at least $300
- Make 15 debit or credit card purchases on your account each month, and
- Enroll in eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000+||0.05% – 1.76% APY|
- Digital Banking
- Debit Cards
- No monthly fees
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• $100 Promo with Code “RC100”
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
If you are interested in this account, be sure to capitalize on this offer and earn this great rate. However, there are more generous offers out there that you can find on our site Hustler Money Blog.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Wings Financial Credit Union’s High Yield Checking Account.