BMO Harris Bank is offering $200 personal checking account bonus when you set up a direct deposit good through April 30, 2016. This is a nationwide promotion with no hard pull on your credit with this bonus offer! BMO Harris has more than 600 branches throughout Illinois, Indiana, Arizona, Missouri, Minnesota, Kansas, Nevada, Florida, Washington, and Wisconsin. I spoke to a BMO’s customer service representative and the CSR confirmed with me that anyone can apply online. You will need to click on the promotion and request a coupon code through your email.
I recommend to open the Everyday Checking and use a credit card to fund your account for up to $1,000 to earn free points. Then set up direct deposit of at least $300 to meet the direct deposit requirement. You can always waive the $12 monthly fee with a $1,000 daily balance. Then wait for at least 6 months before closing to avoid the early closure fee.
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings® offer up to $250 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit and a Chase SavingsSM with $10,000 deposit within 10 business days(must maintain $10K for 90 days). From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
BMO Harris Bank $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Everyday Checking, Select Checking, or Portfolio
- Availability: Nationwide. Confirmed with a CSR.
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2016
- Hard Inquiry: No, just a Soft Pull via ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1K.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes($300 or more)
- Monthly Fee: Yes, $1K Balance to waive $12 monthly fee on Everyday, or $5K to waive $15 monthly fee for Select Checking.
- Additional Requirements: Minimum opening deposit of $100 is required.
- Closing Account Fee: Yes, $50. Must wait 6 months before closing to avoid early closure fee.
In order to receive the incentive, you must establish a qualified direct deposit. A qualified direct deposit is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension payment, Social Security payment, or other government benefits payment electronically deposited into your new personal checking account on a recurring basis, at least monthly, from an employer or an outside agency.
Checking Bonus Details:
- Existing BMO Harris checking customers or if you have closed an account within the past 12 months will not qualify.
- Only 1 BMO Harris checking account-related bonus per calendar year per household.
- Each direct deposit must be in an amount of $300 or more and the deposits must occur within 60 days of account opening.
- Cash incentive will be deposited into your new personal BMO Harris checking account approximately 120 days after account opening.
- Checking account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months, or the incentive will be debited from the account at closing.
Open a BMO Harris Bank personal checking account with $100 minimum and set up direct deposit to qualify for up to $200 in cash rewards today. Make sure to read all the fine print of direct deposit requirements and account fee waivers to maximize your savings. We also have a full list of bank promotions from all across the country. Check them out!
|United MileagePlus® Explorer Card offers 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases after the first 3 months from account opening. The new Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card is much better than its predecessor with free first checked bag each way for you and your travel companion, which is a savings of up to $100 per round trip. You get priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year. There is no foreign transaction fees and you earn double miles on United ticket purchases, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases. There is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now---United MileagePlus Review|