For residents of CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, VA, & WV, you can now apply online for M&T Bank MyChoice Checking $150 Bonus for setting up direct deposit of at least $100 within 90 days of account opening by June 30, 2015. You’ll enjoy internet and mobile banking services such as bill payment, bank alerts, and e-statement. To open the account online, simply visit their website mtb.com/checking, enter your ZIP code, select a MyChoice Checking account type, and click “Open Now” to get started. Then set up a minimum of 1 direct deposit of at least $100 within 90 days of account opening to qualify for the $150 bonus.
M&T Bank $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: MyChoice Checking
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, VA, & WV
- Expiration Date: 6/30/2015
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft Pull only via ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, must be at least $100 or more.
- Monthly Fee: MyChoice Checking has a $6.95 monthly service charge. Keep a balance of $500 to waive the monthly fee.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Keep your account open for 180 days, otherwise $10 ETF.
To avoid the monthly service fee of $6.95, I suggest to keep an average balance of $500 or more throughout your monthly service charge cycle. M&T bank will deposit the $150 bonus to the account within 90 days of your direct deposit activation. Sign up today with M&T bank to enjoy the many benefits with their MyChoice Checking features and the $150 bonus. Find more Bank Bonuses on our extensive list of bank promotions across the U.S.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 40,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 towards airfare and hotel accommodations. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|