Available for residents nationwide, 1st Security Bank is offering a Optimum Savings Account with 3.00% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about 1st Security Bank.
Table of Contents
About 1st Security Bank Optimum Savings Review
1st Security Bank is headquartered in Mountlake Terrac, Washington and was established in 2004. Since then they have grown to 24 locations, offer money market rates that are 59% higher than the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
They offer a competitive interest rate that, along with its money market account offering, targets consumers looking to maintain liquidity.
I’ll review 1st Security Bank below.
1st Security Bank Optimum Savings 3.00% Rate
- Account Type: Optimum Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: $5,000
- Availability: WA
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $15 can waive
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
1st Security Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn 1st Security Bank Rates
- Open a 1st Security Bank Optimum Savings Account
- Earn a 3.00% APY rate on the first $5,000
- Minimum balance to open account: $100
- Or $15 monthly maintenance fee
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1.00 – $5,000||3.00% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Online Statements
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking and 1st Mobile Deposit
- Free Email Alerts & Text Alerts
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Access to online money-management tool—Money Management™
- Free ATM Transactions when using any of the 32,000 ATMs in the MoneyPass® network
- FDIC Insured
Check out this offer from 1st Security Bank and open a Optimum Savings Account to earn a 3.00% APY rate today! All it takes is to maintain a $100 minimum balance to earn the APY rate! It’s easy to sign up so hurry before this offer expires!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on 1st Security Bank Optimum Savings Account.