Available for residents nationwide, Amboy Direct is offering 1.76% APY when you open a Money Market Max More account.
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $100. Once you have created the account, you must fund the account with $40,000 in new money to begin earning the high rate. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.76% rate on balances up to $250,000. With an account from Amboy Direct, you can enjoy features such as high everyday rates, no service fees, and so much more! If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Table of Contents
Amboy Direct Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Max More
- Interest Rate: 1.76% APY
- Minimum Balance: $40,000
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: FDIC
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Open a Amboy Direct account online in just minutes.
- Interest is compounded monthly.
- No minimums or fees
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind.
How to Earn 1.76% APY Rate
- Open a Market Market Max More account from Amboy Direct with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account up to $40,000 – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing to continue earning the high rate
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$5,000 to $39,999||0.40% APY|
|$40,000 up to $250,000||1.76% APY|
Check out this offer from Amboy Direct. When you open a Direct Online Money Market account you can earn a 1.76% APY! This rate is great for balances between $40,000 and $250,000. You can have peace-of-mind knowing that this account is insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.60% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.50% APY||Review|