Available nationwide, Aspiration is offering a rate of 1.00% APY when you open a Spend & Save Account with an opening deposit of $10. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
Aspiration offers no monthly fees, multiple ways to fund your account (through bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check), 24/7 online access and more! This new savings account offers a APY rate that is more than the average account, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: Go through our Referral Link to earn $25 bonus + $25 toward charity of your choice.
Table of Contents
Aspiration Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Spend & Save Account
- Interest Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Amount not specified
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Aspiration Rate
- Open a Spend and Save account from Aspiration with minimum deposit of $10,000 OR deposit at least $1 a month into any Aspiration account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.00% APY when either one of the requirements above are met.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 1.00% APY
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Aspiration’s Spend & Save Account offers a 1.00% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $10,000 or deposit at least $1 per month into any Aspiration account and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Spend & Save Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Aspiration’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.30% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Comenity Direct Savings and HSBC Direct Savings accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.51% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|
|Huntington Bank Relationship Money Market Account||1.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.15% APY||Review|
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offer entails:
With this card, you'll earn:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flight when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip by getting your first and second checked bags for free!