Available nationwide, BankPurely SavingPurely is offering a staggering 0.25% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about BankPurely.
Table of Contents
About BankPurely SavingPurely
BankPurely® is a division of Flushing Bank. It is a smaller bank, not by some massive, robotic fleet of bankers who were constantly calculating profit margins, but instead, by a rather small team.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review BankPurely SavingPurely below.
BankPurely SavingPurely 0.25% Rate
To earn BankPurely’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $1. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.25% rate on all balances.
- Account Type: SavingPurely
- Interest Rate: 0.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
BankPurely ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with BankPurely’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn BankPurely Rate
- Open a SavingPurely account from BankPurely with an opening deposit of $1.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.25% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Only $1 minimum to open
- Earn 0.25% APY rate on any balance
Check out BankPurely and open a SavingPurely account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on BankPurely SavingPurely Account.