Learn about the Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union Performance Checking account here.
Available nationwide, the Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union is offering a staggering 2.01% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Performance Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About the Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union Performance Checking
At the Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union (DOCFCU), they have been serving the best interests of our members for nearly 100 years. Their nation and the world as a whole has changed monumentally since our founding, but we remain true to our goal of serving all of our members well, including those of modest means.
|Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Washington, DC, then you are eligible to join. Those who are a part of the Maryland American Consumer Council may also join along with employees of Select Employer Groups. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information about their eligibility.|
Continue on to learn more about the Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union Performance Checking Account below.
Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union Performance Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.01% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Performance Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1,000
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.01% APY Rate
- Open a Performance Checking account from Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union
- To Earn 2.01% APY for Balance up to $20,000, you must
- Complete 12 debit/check card point-of-sale purchases without a PIN
- 1 Online Banking or mobile banking login
- Set up at least 1 direct deposit
- Receive electronic statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Earn up to 2.01% APY on balances up to $20,000
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance
- Competitive rates and a variety of term options available
- Insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per depositor for all accounts
- Free Online Banking, mobile banking and Bill Pay
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use the promo code RC100 when you apply for a Rewards Checking account by 3/31/2023.
• Then have qualifying direct deposit(s) to earn a $100 welcome bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
All in all, the current tiered rates from the Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $20,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on the Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union’s Performance Checking Account.