Read on to learn about the Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical checking account.
For residents nationwide, Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is offering 3.30% APY with their Vertical Checking Account on balances up to $20,000.
Table of Contents
About Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Evansville, Indiana. There are over 200,000 members with this credit union! Even though there are 8 physical branches in Indiana, membership is open to anyone nationwide. You can open an account online. See how to become a member below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through making a $5 donation to Mater Dei Friends & Alumni Association. Membership is also open to employees of Evansville Teachers Association, Evansville Museum, Gibson County, and over 200 area Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
Continue reading for everything you need to know about Evansville Teachers Credit Union Vertical Checking Account below.
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a 3.30% APY on balances up to $20,000. There is also no minimum account balance so you will be able to enjoy the rate on all balances up to the stated balance cap.
- What you’ll get: 3.30% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Vertical Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,100. Visa or Mastercard only
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.30% APY Rate
- Sign up to Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Checking Account to earn 3.00 % APY for up to $20,000.
- Make At least 15 Debit MasterCard purchases per month, post and clear
- Access Personal Online Banking each month- Enroll and receive eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit, bill pay or automatic debit (ACH transaction) post and clear per month
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000||3.30%|
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Free ATMs nationwide
- Online and Mobile banking
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Overall, this Vertical Checking Account is great for you to partake in if you want to try to reach for a higher APY. With no minimum balance to open and no monthly fees, you’ll be able to enjoy this bank without having to worry of those pesky fees.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|