Read on to learn about the Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical checking account.
For residents nationwide, Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is offering 3.30% APY with their Vertical Checking Account on balances up to $20,000.
About Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Evansville, Indiana. There are over 200,000 members with this credit union! Even though there are 8 physical branches in Indiana, membership is open to anyone nationwide. You can open an account online. See how to become a member below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through making a $5 donation to Mater Dei Friends & Alumni Association. Membership is also open to employees of Evansville Teachers Association, Evansville Museum, Gibson County, and over 200 area Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
Continue reading for everything you need to know about Evansville Teachers Credit Union Vertical Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a 3.30% APY on balances up to $20,000. There is also no minimum account balance so you will be able to enjoy the rate on all balances up to the stated balance cap.
- What you’ll get: 3.30% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Vertical Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,100. Visa or Mastercard only
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.30% APY Rate
- Sign up to Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Checking Account to earn 3.00 % APY for up to $20,000.
- Make At least 15 Debit MasterCard purchases per month, post and clear
- Access Personal Online Banking each month- Enroll and receive eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit, bill pay or automatic debit (ACH transaction) post and clear per month
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000||3.30%|
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Free ATMs nationwide
- Online and Mobile banking
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Overall, this Vertical Checking Account is great for you to partake in if you want to try to reach for a higher APY. With no minimum balance to open and no monthly fees, you’ll be able to enjoy this bank without having to worry of those pesky fees.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking Account.
Anyone know if they expect a certain amount for each debit transaction? Would Amazon reloads <$1 each work?
They said no minimums but if everyone does that they may seize the 3.30%. I have had my account for like 2 years and like their 1.82% HSA account – only thing you have to keep a minimum of $500 in it to get the rate. I never charge less than $2.50 a debit.
Ian B. says
Those looking for a soft pull inquiry, this is right up in your alley. It never was a hard pull for me!