Read on to learn about the Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical checking account.
For residents nationwide, Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is offering 3.30% APY with their Vertical Checking Account on balances up to $20,000.
Table of Contents
About Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Evansville, Indiana. There are over 200,000 members with this credit union! Even though there are 8 physical branches in Indiana, membership is open to anyone nationwide. You can open an account online. See how to become a member below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through making a $5 donation to Mater Dei Friends & Alumni Association. Membership is also open to employees of Evansville Teachers Association, Evansville Museum, Gibson County, and over 200 area Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
Continue reading for everything you need to know about Evansville Teachers Credit Union Vertical Checking Account below.
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a 3.30% APY on balances up to $20,000. There is also no minimum account balance so you will be able to enjoy the rate on all balances up to the stated balance cap.
- What you’ll get: 3.30% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Vertical Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,100. Visa or Mastercard only
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express® High Yield Savings account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 1.10% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.66% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.66% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.58% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 1.35% APY||Review|
|American Express® High Yield Savings account||1.00% APY as of 6/29/22||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.30% APY Rate
- Sign up to Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Checking Account to earn 3.00 % APY for up to $20,000.
- Make At least 15 Debit MasterCard purchases per month, post and clear
- Access Personal Online Banking each month- Enroll and receive eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit, bill pay or automatic debit (ACH transaction) post and clear per month
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000||3.30%|
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Free ATMs nationwide
- Online and Mobile banking
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• $100 Promo with Code “RC100”
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Overall, this Vertical Checking Account is great for you to partake in if you want to try to reach for a higher APY. With no minimum balance to open and no monthly fees, you’ll be able to enjoy this bank without having to worry of those pesky fees.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union Vertical Checking Account.