Learn about Main Street Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Main Street Bank is offering a staggering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Main Street Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Main Street Bank is the foremost relationship-based financial institution in your community, with satisfied customers and loyal employees. They create enduring banking relationships by providing an array of financial products to customers who value exceptional service.
Continue on to learn more about the Main Street Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Main Street Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1,000
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Main Street Bank
- To Earn 2.09% APY for Balance up to $15,000, you must
- Complete At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment, or bill pay transaction
- Have At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000+||2.00% – 0.25% APY|
- Unlimited reimbursement for any and all ATM fees
- Over 30,000 ATMs & over 5,000 shared branches
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Never a minimum balance
- Earn Up to 2.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- No monthly maintenance fees, for anything
- Visa Debit Card with Chip Technology
- Write unlimited checks
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
All in all, the current tiered rates from Main Street Bank is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $15,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at. However, do note that the account will trigger a hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Main Street Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Leo m. says
Had a similar experience like those that commented. It was a soft pull inquiry though!
0/10 would not recommend. Main Street Bank has completely deceptive practices. I experienced something similar to Jeannine. Finished all the requirements. I made small transactions at a variety of different stores, but MSB thought I wasn’t spending enough money. They sent me an email saying they were shutting down my account, due to the following reasons (which are never mentioned anywhere during the application process or on their website):
– The account you opened with Main Street Bank is intended to be the accountholder’s primary checking account in which payroll transactions and day-to-day spending activities occur
– we expect the account’s debit card to be used frequently throughout each month and for transaction amounts to reflect a wide dollar range.
– Small debit card transactions conducted on the same day at a single merchant and/or multiple transactions made during a condensed time period particularly near the end of a Monthly Qualification Cycle are not considered normal day-to-day spending behavior.
Jeannine Tater says
Main street Bank MI closed account for small transactions to same place at beginning of cycle. I finished all requirements for month. Was told get money out by June 8, 2016. They say I will not receive interest from May 24. They also do not accept credit card funding or offer signup bonuses. I am disputing not receiving interest. Was notified too late on Friday prior to 3 day weekend to respond. There is another Main Street Bank in VA offering credit card funding Reward Checking Kasasa 15K 2%.