Located in Michigan but available nationwide, Main Street Bank is offering up to 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $30,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You must complete some banking qualifications to earn the high interest rate.
With this checking account, enjoy some great features such FREE checking account that pays you high interest and receive unlimited refunds on ATM fees, nationwide! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Main Street Bank Rewards Checking
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $305,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: A minimum of $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Have at least 12 debit card purchases, receive eStatement notice, at least 1 direct deposit, 1 automatic payment (ACH), or have 1 bill pay post and settle.
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Main Street Bank Rewards Checking Features
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $4.01 or higher per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle. Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice. Have at least 1 direct deposit, 1 automatic payment (ACH), or have 1 bill pay post and settle.
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Main Street Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.00% APY for up to $30,000.
- Enroll in eStatements
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, 1 automatic payment (ACH), or have 1 bill pay post and settle
Note: Balances over $25,000 earn 2.25% to 0.25% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Main Street Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program! There is no monthly fee, and the account pays you at a high interest rate!
Remember that if your balance is over $30,000, then you will not receive the same rate. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.90% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.90% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Simple||2.02% APY + $300 Cash||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.21% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.20% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Learn More|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Apply Now|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card - Earn $150 cash back when you make $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. Get the card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more! Apply Now|