Find out more about Southwest National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available nationwide, Southwest National Bank is offering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Southwest National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Southwest National Bank, a full service, community bank, has been serving the citizens of Wichita and the surrounding area with quality financial services since 1915. They have always been locally owned and managed and has a long tradition of providing excellent customer service.
Continue on to learn more about the Southwest National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Southwest National Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a generous rate on balances up to $15,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.00% APY rate:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases,
- Be enrolled in and log into Online Banking, AND
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000+||2.00% to 0.48% APY|
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per cycle
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Debit Card
If you’re looking for a rewards checking account be sure to check out this Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Not only is it available nationwide, but the rate is also generous and you will be able to gain access to many great features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Southwest National Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.