Read on to learn about the TAB Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards checking account.
For residents nationwide, TAB Bank is offering 1.50% APY with their Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account on balances up to $25,000.
Table of Contents
About TAB Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking
TAB Bank is headquartered in Ogden, Utah. However, an account is available to residents nationwide through their online services. Not only do they provide a nice Rewards Checking rate, their savings rates are 5x the national average.
Continue reading for everything you need to know about TAB Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account below.
TAB Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a 1.50% APY on balances up to $25,000. There is also no minimum account balance so you will be able to enjoy the rate on all balances up to $25K.
- What you’ll get: 1.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 1.50% APY Rate
- Sign up to TAB Bank and open an Kasasa Cash Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 15 debit transactions of at least $5
- have 1 direct deposit, ACH payment, or bill pay transactions.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000.00||1.50%|
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- Refunds in ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Mobile bank app
- Mobile check deposits
- Account alerts
- FDIC insured to protect your money
- No minimum deposit to open
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
In conclusion, the current rewards checking rate of 1.50% is pretty generous considering it’s on balances up to $25,000! The only down side would be if this account triggered a hard pull. It is unknown right now, so let us know in the comments below! Just remember the account requirements and you’ll be good to go.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on TAB Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account.