Learn about 22nd State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, 22nd State Bank is offering a staggering 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About 22nd State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
22nd State Bank is headquartered in Louisville, Alabama and was established in 1917. Since then they have grown to 5 locations and they provide a variety of checking options for their customers.
Continue on to learn more about the 22nd State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
22nd State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: AL, FL, GA, MS
- Opening Deposit: $22
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with a $22 opening deposit
- Maintain account balance below $25,000
- Must be enrolled in eStatements
- Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in, and log into, online or mobile banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||2.50%|
- Earn up to $10 every month in refunds on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases
- Get $20 in refunds on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases at sign up*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Online Banking, includes bill pay and mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card
- FDIC Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use promo code SUNNYBONUS and apply by December 31st, to earn up to a $300 bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Make sure you check out 22nd State Bank to learn more about the 2.50% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on 22nd State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.