Learn more about Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Idaho and Wyoming, Advantage Plus FCU is offering a generous 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
Since opening in 1953, Advantage Plus FCU has always been a credit union with 100% focus on the betterment of their member base. That means that all product, supplemental resources, and personalized member interactions revolve around diversifying their offerings in order to meet the unique needs of fellow Southeast Idaho citizens.
|Eligibility: To become a member of Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union, all you have to do is live, work, attend school, or worship in one of the qualifying counties. Learn more about membership here.|
Continue on to learn more about the Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Wyoming and Idaho can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: ID, WY (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 3.00% APY rate:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment or ACH credit
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and review e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000+||3.00% to 0.80% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Includes digital banking services:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Mastercard® debit card
Overall, I recommend taking advantage of this account if you are able to meet the membership eligibility. The APY rate is rather generous and the requirements aren’t too hard to complete. Additionally, it comes with many great free features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Advantage Plus Federal Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.