Here you can learn about BOM Bank Premium Checking Account.
For residents of Louisiana, BOM Bank is offering up to 4.09% APY on balances up to $15,000.
About BOM Bank Premium Checking
BOM is a locally owned and managed community development bank dedicated to creating financial opportunity for businesses, individuals, and community organizations of North Louisiana. BOM supports banking solutions that improve the social and economic conditions of underserved peoples.
Continue on to learn more about the BOM Bank Premium Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
BOM Bank Premium Checking Rate
Take advantage of the 4.09% APY on balances up to $15,000 at BOM Bank.
- What you’ll get: 4.09% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Premium Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: LA, TX (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly service fees
How To Earn Up to 4.09% APY Rate
- Sign up to BOM Bank and open an Premium Checking account with the minimum opening deposit.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit transaction post
- Have at least 20 debit card purchases post
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive online statements
- Be enrolled and access online banking and/or Mobile App
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $15,000.00||4.09%|
- Online banking with bill pay
- Online statements
- Mobile banking
- VISA® debit card
BOM Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their bank. Additionally, this APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on BOM Bank’s Free Rewards Checking Account.