Available nationwide, EBSB Direct Money Market is offering an attractive 0.62% APY Rate. Keep reading to learn all you need to know about EBSB Direct.
About EBSB Direct Money Market
At East Boston Savings Bank their strong banking heritage dates back over 168 years, during which time EBSB has taken great pride in its traditions, outstanding management and staff and the institution’s trustworthiness. EBSB manages risk and creates guidelines that are smart, fair, and flexible and has set the standard for outstanding customer service and quality financial products and services.
Additionally, the account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review EBSB Direct Money Market below.
EBSB Direct Money Market 0.62% Rate
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 0.62% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: $2,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: Avoid the $15 monthly fee with a minimum daily balance of at least $2,500
- Early Termination Fee: None
EBSB Direct ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with EBSB Direct’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn EBSB Direct Rate
- Open a Money Market account from EBSB Direct with an opening deposit of $2,500.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Less than $10||0.00% APY|
|$10 – $10,000||0.50% APY|
|$10,000 – Less than $2,000,000||0.62% APY|
|$2,000,000 +||0.25% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Only $2,500 minimum to open
- Access account with ease using an EBSB Visa™ Debit Card
- Deposits fully insured through FDIC and DIF
- Earns a variable tiered interest rate; compounded and credited monthly
- No-risk investment that pays a higher interest rate
Consider signing up for the EBSB Direct Money Market account today so you can earn at a rate of 0.62% APY. The minimum requirement used to be $10,000, so take sign up for this deal while the minimum is still low! Not only that, but the balance will also enable you to waive the monthly fee so leaving you less to worry about.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on EBSB Direct Money Market Account.