Read on to learn about the ELGA Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking account.
For residents of Michigan, ELGA Credit Union is offering 3.04% APY with their Kasasa Cash Checking Account on balances up to $15,000.
About ELGA Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
ELGA Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative; formed, owned and operated for a single purpose: members helping members. They have a proud tradition of service to their members since 1951.
|Eligibility: ELGA Credit Union of Michigan is open to the residents, registered students, community volunteers, church members, and people maintaining employment within eligible counties. Feel free to view their eligibility list to see if you qualify!|
Continue reading for everything you need to know about ELGA Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
ELGA Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents in Michigan can earn a 3.04% APY on balances up to $15,000. There is also no minimum account balance so you will be able to enjoy the rate on all balances up to the stated balance cap.
- What you’ll get: 3.04% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: MI
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000. Visa or Mastercard only
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.04% APY Rate
- Sign up to ELGA Credit Union Checking Account to earn 3.04% APY for up to $15,000.
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatements
- Be enrolled and log into online or mobile banking
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $15,000||3.04%|
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Free ATMs nationwide
- Online and Mobile banking
Overall, this Kasasa Cash Checking Account is great for you to partake in if you want to try to reach for a higher APY. With no minimum balance to open and no monthly fees, you’ll be able to enjoy this bank without having to worry of those pesky fees.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on ELGA Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account.