Available nationwide, Midfirst Direct is offering a rate of 2.00% APY when you open an High Yield Online Savings Account with an opening deposit of $1,000. Continue reading to learn more about Midfirst Direct.
About Midfirst Direct High Yield Savings
Midfirst Direct offers this unique combination along with highly competitive interest rates on certificates of deposit and High Yield Online Savings accounts. Their online banking allows you to easily review account activity from your personal or tablet computer.
I’ll review Midfirst Direct High Yield Savings account below.
Midfirst Direct High Yield Savings 2.00% Rate
To earn this generous rate, just make an opening deposit of $1,000 and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
- Account Type: High Yield Online Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: No Credit Card Funding
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Midfirst Direct ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Midfirst Direct’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Midfirst Direct Bank Rate
- Open an High Yield Online Savings Account from Midfirst Direct with minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.00% APY for balances of any amount
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain any balance and earn 2.00% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, check out Midfirst Direct’s Savings Account. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Midfirst Direct’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Midfirst Direct High Yield Online Savings Account.