Available online nationwide, North American Savings Bank is offering a rate of 3.56% APY when you open a Premium Rate Savings Account with an opening deposit of $25,000.
About North America Savings Bank
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, NASB is a full-service bank that offers a variety of banking products including checking, savings, and certificate of deposit accounts.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
North America Savings Bank Rate
- Account Type: Premium Rate Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 3.56% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Only)
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $1.5M
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $30 Account Closure Fee if closed within 90 days of opening
Editor’s Note: If you don’t see the rate from button link above, then try using this alternative link.
- You must open with minimum $25K deposit. Once the account has been opened, there is no minimum requirement to keep the high rate.
- Interest compounded daily and paid monthly.
- $10/$20 incoming/outgoing domestic wire fees (incoming and outgoing wire fees waived if account balance over $50K)
- Check writing privileges are not allowed on this account.
North America Savings Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
- No limit on the number of linked external accounts
- Limited to 6 withdrawal and transfer transactions per month, $9 charge for each excess transaction
How to Earn North America Savings Bank Rate
- Open a Premium Rate Savings Account from North American Savings Bank with a minimum deposit of $25,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as North American Savings Bank’s Premium Rate Savings Account offers a high APY Rate.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on North America Savings Bank Premium Rate Savings Account.