Learn about the Tensas State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available to residents of Lousiana, Tensas State Bank is offering up to 3.05% APY on balances up to $10,000 when meeting the requirements on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Tensas State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
At Tensas State Bank, they continually strive to maintain a high level of customer service. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
Continue on to learn more about the Tensas State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Tensas State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Louisiana can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.05% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: LA
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.05% APY Rate
- When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle,
- daily balances up to and including $10,000 in your Kasasa Cash account earn an interest rate of 3.0081% resulting in an APY of 3.05%; and
- daily balances over $10,000 earn an interest rate of 0.25% on the portion of the daily balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 3.05% to 0.50% APY depending on the account’s daily balance
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Up to $10,000||3.05% APY|
- Free Checking that pays high dividends
- Variable Rate
- No minimum balance
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees nationwide (up to $25 monthly) when qualifications are met
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use code HOLIDAY and apply by December 31st to earn a $150 bonus*!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Tensas State Bank is offering a great reward checking account program. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Be sure to find out if this bonus triggers a soft or hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
* Check back often to see the latest info on Tensas State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.