Available in select states, United Bank is offering up to a 1.99% APY when you open the Prime Money Market account with an opening deposit of $100. Keep reading to find out everything about United Bank.
Table of Contents
About United Bank Prime Money Market
In 1882, United Bank was established in West Springfield, Massachusetts, and began its equally impressive history of commitment to helping local residents purchase their homes. They offer the personal and business banking solutions you need to create your balance.
I’ll review United Bank Prime Money Market below.
United Bank Advantage Money Market 1.99% Rate
You can earn this high rate with minimum balances of just $1, guaranteed for 180 days after opening, for up to $500K balance.
- Account Type: Prime Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.99% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $500,000
- Availability: CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA & WA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Up To $500.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $15, waived with a daily minimum balance of $2,500
- Closing Account Fee: None
United Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with United Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn United Bank Rate
- Open a new Prime Money Market account with United Bank with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- The 1.99% APY rate is guaranteed to last 180-days.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn a high rate with low balance requirements
- Easily waive the monthly fee to maximize savings
- Online and mobile banking to manage your accounts anywhere you go
- Access great customer service via email, local branches, or phone
- FDIC insures your funds up to $250,000
- Guarantees 1.99% APY rate for 180 days.
If you live in a qualifying state, check out this great offer from United Bank. The Prime Money Market account provides growth and accessibility. Open your account online to take advantage of some of the best money market rates in the country today!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on United Bank Prime Money Market account.