Available in select states, United Bank is offering up to a 1.99% APY when you open the Prime Money Market account with an opening deposit of $100. Keep reading to find out everything about United Bank.
Table of Contents
About United Bank Prime Money Market
In 1882, United Bank was established in West Springfield, Massachusetts, and began its equally impressive history of commitment to helping local residents purchase their homes. They offer the personal and business banking solutions you need to create your balance.
I’ll review United Bank Prime Money Market below.
United Bank Advantage Money Market 1.99% Rate
You can earn this high rate with minimum balances of just $1, guaranteed for 180 days after opening, for up to $500K balance.
- Account Type: Prime Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.99% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $500,000
- Availability: CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TX, UT, VA & WA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Up To $500.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $15, waived with a daily minimum balance of $2,500
- Closing Account Fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.50% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
United Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with United Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn United Bank Rate
- Open a new Prime Money Market account with United Bank with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- The 1.99% APY rate is guaranteed to last 180-days.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn a high rate with low balance requirements
- Easily waive the monthly fee to maximize savings
- Online and mobile banking to manage your accounts anywhere you go
- Access great customer service via email, local branches, or phone
- FDIC insures your funds up to $250,000
- Guarantees 1.99% APY rate for 180 days.
If you live in a qualifying state, check out this great offer from United Bank. The Prime Money Market account provides growth and accessibility. Open your account online to take advantage of some of the best money market rates in the country today!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on United Bank Prime Money Market account.