Find the latest Amazon Cash Promotions, Deals, and Offers here to maximize your savings!
With Amazon Cash makes it easier to shop on Amazon without a debit or credit card. Check it out now to get items on Amazon, and save money by reading the rest of this post.
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a current member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up today for a FREE 30-day trial! Being an Amazon Prime Member comes with many benefits. You’ll get access to FREE 2-day shipping, instant access to video streaming, unlimited music streaming to over a million songs, exclusive deals, and much more!
About Amazon Cash
Amazon Cash is a way to shop all the must-have items on Amazon without the use of a debit or credit card. The Amazon Balance can be reloaded by visiting a participating store, such as 7-Eleven, CVS, Rite Aid, and more. This service allows for customers to simply display a barcode at a participating retailer and deposit cash directly to their Amazon account.
Current Amazon Cash Promotions
Get $12 Credit When Adding $100+ to Amazon Balance
For all the online shoppers out there, this is your chance to earn some credit! Amazon is offering a promotion where you can Get $12 Credit When Adding $100+ to Amazon Balance. Note that this is for first time users only, so if you’ve done this in the past, you’re ineligible for this one!
- Promotion: Get $12 Credit When Adding $100+ to Amazon Balance
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- How to get it:
- Sign up for an Amazon Cash account.
- Add $100 or more to your Amazon Balance at a participating store.
- Receive an email confirming that your $12 digital credit has automatically been added to your Amazon account
- Use your credit by purchasing eligible products sold Amazon!
- Terms & Conditions: When you complete an Amazon Cash transaction at a participating retailer, you are purchasing an Amazon.com gift card in the amount you select and automatically claiming it to your Amazon Balance. Amazon Cash transactions are non-refundable, except as required by law. Other restrictions apply. For full terms, see Terms and Conditions. Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on May 21, 2021 and 11:59 pm (PT) July 31, 2021. Offer limited to the first time Amazon customers. Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 off products sold by amazon.com. You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2021. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards, prepaid open loop cards, or third-party gift cards.
(Click the link to learn more on Amazon)
Amazon Cash makes it easy for customers who don’t have credit, debit, or bank cards to still be able to shop on Amazon. Try it out now and save money as you do with the latest promotions.
Find out more ways to save money by checking out our full list!
How many days does it take for Amazon to send this discount code via email?
Harry Nguyen says
The promotional credit expires on 08/31/2017. It means that the $10 expires? The offer ends at the end of the month, so I have another month to use the $10 credit? Thanks.
This is super helpful! I just did this at my local CVS and it was no trouble at all. It’s like getting $10 for free since there are no fees to use the service.