Learn about the Bank of Missouri Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available to residents of Missouri, Bank of Missouri is offering a staggering 3.05% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000.99 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Bank of Missouri Kasasa Cash Checking
The Bank of Missouri is headquartered in Perryville and is the 11th largest bank in the state of Missouri. It is also the 411th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1891 and as of December of 2021, it had grown to 537 employees at 31 locations.
Continue on to learn more about the Bank of Missouri Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Bank of Missouri Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Missouri can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $15,000.99. With a $100 minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.05% APY up to $15,000.99
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: MO
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express® High Yield Savings account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 1.10% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||Amazon Prime($139 value) + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.66% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.66% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.58% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 1.35% APY||Review|
|American Express® High Yield Savings account||1.00% APY as of 6/29/22||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.05% APY Rate
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card transactions (posted and settled)
- Log into Online Banking from your favorite device
- Receive electronic statements
- If you come up short some month, no worries! You will still earn 0.05% APY on your entire balance, and you still don’t have to pay a service charge. And you can start off fresh the next month in your quest to earn maximum rewards.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000.99+||3.05% – 0.62% APY|
|Does Not Qualify||0.05% APY|
- No monthly service charge
- Receive nationwide ATM fee refunds, up to $25 per monthly cycle
- Free online banking and electronic Bill Pay
- Free mobile app and mobile check deposit
- Free Bank of Missouri debit card
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• $100 Promo with Code “RC100”
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Bank of Missouri is offering a great reward checking account program. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000.99, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. Be sure to find out if this bonus triggers a soft or hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
* Check back often to see the latest info on Bank of Missouri Kasasa Cash Checking Account.