Find out more about Country Bank Kasasa Checking account here.
Available nationwide, you can earn a staggering 0.75% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Kasasa Checking Account.
About Country Bank Kasasa Checking
Established over 100 years ago, Country Bank is a state-chartered, mutual savings bank headquartered in Ware, Massachusetts, halfway between the cities of Worcester and Springfield. They have gone above and beyond for their customers since 1850. They value respect, courtesy, and good manners above all. As a mutual bank they answer to their customers first, not to investors. Their mission is to grow mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, community and staff.
Continue on to learn more about the Country Bank Kasasa Checking Account below.
Country Bank Kasasa Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.75% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 0.75% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Checking account
- Have at least 12 Country Bank debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 bill pay, 1 automatic ACH transaction, or 1 direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$20,000+||0.75% to 0.17% APY|
- Unlimited check writing
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use promo code SUNNYBONUS and apply by December 31st, to earn up to a $300 bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Overall, this Rewards Checking Account is a good opportunity nationwide. If your account contains up to $20,000, you’ll earn 0.75% APY with no minimum balance requirement and no monthly fees! However, be sure to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull before opening.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Country Bank’s Kasasa Checking Account.