Dunkin’ Donuts now has Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee as a new, permanent menu item available at Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide! With that, they’re celebrating by giving away a free sample of their Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee on TODAY (May 19) from 10 am to 2 pm at participating Dunkin’ Donut locations! This frozen coffee is not your ordinary coffee that has been put in the freezer. It is made from 100% Arabica coffee, bringing forward the signature flavor of the brand’s premium coffee, blended with ice and dairy for a rich, sweet and creamy beverage. Score a free Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee on May 19 while it lasts!
Table of Contents
Free Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get a Free 3.5 oz sample of the Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee Beverage at Dunkin’ Donuts (Store Locator)
- Expiration: May 19, 2017 from 10 am to 2 pm (TODAY)
- Terms: Valid at participating locations only. While supplies last.
How To Get A Free Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee:
- Simply visit a participating Dunkin’ Donuts location (Store Locator) on May 19, 2017 from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Grab a free Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee in celebration of their permanent release in stores!
- Be sure to use your Chase Freedom Unlimited Card for any additional purchases to earn cash back to maximize your savings!
If you live near a Dunkin’ Donuts, make sure to join them in their celebration of the new, permanent menu item available at Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide by grabbing a free Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee on May 19, 2017 from 10 am to 2 pm! If you can’t wait for this deal, you can always check out your local Dunkin’ Donuts and purchase one today. If you like freebies like this, check out free food deals and see our section on how you can eat free on your birthday!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.