Learn more about evergreenDIRECT Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Washington, evergreenDIRECT Credit Union is offering a generous 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About evergreenDIRECT Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
evergreenDIRECT Credit Union is owned by each and every member that we serve. It’s no surprise their sole focus is to provide quality, flexible services to our members at a reasonable price. Something they call “Banking. At your speed.”evergreenDIRECT Credit Union was formed in 1954 by employees of the State Department of Public Assistance. The original credit union name was SDPA Credit Union.
|Eligibility: Headquartered in Tumwater, Washington (just south of Olympia), evergreenDIRECT Credit Union’s field of membership (FOM) includes anyone who lives, works, or worships in Washington State, or is part of any school district in Washington State. Learn more about membership here.|
Continue on to learn more about the evergreenDIRECT Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
evergreenDIRECT Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Washington can earn a generous rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: WA (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.50% APY rate:
- At least one (1) ACH DEBIT Payment or eDCU Bill Pay transaction(s)
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$20,000+||2.50% to 0.80% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Free eStatements
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® rewards debit card
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Overall, I recommend taking advantage of this account if you are able to meet the membership eligibility. The APY rate is rather generous and the requirements aren’t too hard to complete. Additionally, it comes with many great free features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on evergreenDIRECT Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.