Learn more about evergreenDIRECT Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Washington, evergreenDIRECT Credit Union is offering a generous 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About evergreenDIRECT Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
evergreenDIRECT Credit Union is owned by each and every member that we serve. It’s no surprise their sole focus is to provide quality, flexible services to our members at a reasonable price. Something they call “Banking. At your speed.”evergreenDIRECT Credit Union was formed in 1954 by employees of the State Department of Public Assistance. The original credit union name was SDPA Credit Union.
|Eligibility: Headquartered in Tumwater, Washington (just south of Olympia), evergreenDIRECT Credit Union’s field of membership (FOM) includes anyone who lives, works, or worships in Washington State, or is part of any school district in Washington State. Learn more about membership here.|
Continue on to learn more about the evergreenDIRECT Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
evergreenDIRECT Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Washington can earn a generous rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: WA (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.50% APY rate:
- At least one (1) ACH DEBIT Payment or eDCU Bill Pay transaction(s)
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$20,000+||2.50% to 0.80% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Free eStatements
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® rewards debit card
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use Promo Code “Lucky” for a $100 bonus!
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Overall, I recommend taking advantage of this account if you are able to meet the membership eligibility. The APY rate is rather generous and the requirements aren’t too hard to complete. Additionally, it comes with many great free features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on evergreenDIRECT Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.