Find out more about Farmers State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in some states, Farmers State Bank is offering 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Farmers State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Farmer State Bank strives to provide a complete array of financial services for the communities they serve. Reinvesting in their community has been a long-standing commitment of theirs , as they work to support the many public and civic projects that help our communities grow and prosper.
Continue on to learn more about the Farmers State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Farmers State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Nebraska can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: NE (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.50% APY rate:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||2.50% APY|
|$25,000+||2.50% to 0.20% APY|
|If qualifications aren’t met||0.05% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Digital banking services, including:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Visa® debit card
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
If you live in one of the qualifying states, I recommend checking out this account to earn a generous APY. In addition, you will gain access to many great features that come with the account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Farmers State Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.