Fifth Third Bank has over 1,300 branches across the Midwest and Southwest. They offer checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, credit cards, loan products, insurance, and investing services.
If the fees are a bit much, no worries as there is a free checking account option.
Whereas Chase is one of the biggest banks in the Unites States, that offers full service banking from personal banking to mortgages to loans, as well as a popular range of credit cards.
Not to mention, they offer more checking options compared to other competitors.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between the two banks, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Fifth Third Bank||Chase|
|Locations||1,300 branches, including 100 Bank Mart® locations across the country(Locator)||Branches in Several States (Locator)|
|ATMs||Allpoint® and 7-Eleven® network of ATMs. More than 50,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide.||Chase ATMs nationwide|
|Pros||-Free Express Checking
-Free student checking
-Promo CD with high APY
|-Branches in many states
-New customer coupons
-Full service banking
|Cons||-Higher balance requirements
-Low savings APY
|-Low interest rates
-Not available in all states
|Bottom Line||Fifth Third Bank has high balance requirements but offers good checking options.||Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of service|
Fifth Third Bank Promotions
Chase Bank Promotions
Compare to Other Banks
- Chase vs Bank of America
- Chase vs Fifth Third Bank
- Chase vs Wells Fargo
- Chase vs US Bank
- Chase vs CIT Bank
- Chase vs PNC Bank
- Chase vs TD Bank
- Discover Bank vs Chase
Which Bank is Better: Fifth Third Bank or Chase?
- Fifth Third Bank has high balance requirements but offers good checking options.
- Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of services, physical locations, lots of ATMS, and good mobile banking.
For more variety of options, see our list of the best bank account bonuses & savings account offers.
More on Fifth Third Bank:
More on Chase:
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- What Do You Need to Open a Chase Bank Account?
- How To Order Checks via Chase: Online, Vendor Site or by Phone
- How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
- How to Stop Payment for a Chase Check
- Chase Business Routing Number
- Chase Bank Review
Leave a Reply