Learn about First Security Bank & Trust Kasasa Cash Checking Checking account here.
Available nationwide, First Security Bank & Trust is offering a staggering 0.80% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About First Security Bank & Trust Kasasa Cash Checking
First Security Bank & Trust is headquartered in Charles City, Iowa and was established 1903. Since then they have grown to 14 locations, offer savings rates that are 3X the national average, and they boast an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the First Security Bank & Trust Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
First Security Bank & Trust Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.80% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 0.80% APY Rate
- Have at least 18 debit card purchases (Point of Sale) that post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic credit (ACH) post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statement notices
- Maintain a valid email address on record with Security Bank & Trust
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $15,000||0.80%|
|$15,000+||0.80% to 0.15%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05%|
- Access to online account management, Online Banking
- Free ATMs
- Free Debit Card
- Identify Theft Services
- FDIC Insurance
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Make sure you check out First Security Bank & Trust to learn more about the 0.80% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Security Bank & Trust Kasasa Cash Checking Account.