Find out more about First State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, First State Bank is offering 2.00% APY on balances up to $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking account.
About First State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Being locally controlled and managed gives First State Bank the unique ability to make decisions quickly and to provide more customized services and products that truly benefit residents of the area. Their in-house processing is another unique quality of the First State Bank. They process each transaction and service all their loans in their operation departments at First State Bank.
Continue on to learn more about the First State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
First State Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account at First State Bank
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Digital Banking
- No monthly fees
- Free eStatements
- Purchase Alerts
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use the promo code RC100 when you apply for a Rewards Checking account by 3/31/2023.
• Then have qualifying direct deposit(s) to earn a $100 welcome bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
This is a great rate to earn for this rewards checking account, just be sure to complete the requirements to waive the monthly fee. Although this is a great deal, there are more generous offers out there that you can find on our site Hustler Money Blog.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First State Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.