Here you will find all the latest Liberty Tax promotions, discount codes, savings, and more!
For the upcoming tax season, get your taxes done with Liberty Tax! Some of their major perks include Hispanic services, personal tax preparation, business tax preparation, and the ability to file taxes online. Be sure to check out our listings below to save some money on your taxes this season.
Liberty Tax has been in business since 1997, with more than 4,000 brick-and-mortar locations. Similar toTurboTax and H&R Block, they offer online tax preparation software with help from tax experts. Continue reading below to learn more about Liberty Tax and their current offers.
About Liberty Tax
Liberty Tax offers professional tax services that will help you get through the tough tax season. On top of their excellent service, they offer maximum refunds if you filed with them but got offered a larger amount by a competitor. If Liberty Tax made a mistake on your taxes, they will pay the difference, so that you still get your money.
Current Liberty Tax Promotions
Liberty Tax Online Promotions
With Tax season approaching, Liberty Tax is offering a couple promotions for you!
- All plans (Basic, Deluxe and Premium) are currently priced at $44.95.
- To get an additional 15% off your purchase, use the coupon code OFFNOW15.
Please note that Deluxe and Premium prices will change later in the tax season.
(Visit the site to learn more about the promotion)
Liberty Tax In-Person Promotions
Liberty Tax has a Send-A-Friend program where you and your referrals each get paid $50 per referral on in-office tax prep fees:
- File your return in a Liberty Tax office to receive free Send-A-Friend coupons.
- Share your coupons with your friends and family.
- Earn $50 for each new customer who files their tax return in a Liberty Tax office with your referral coupon.
There are no limits to how many people you can invite or amount of bonuses you can earn.
Liberty Tax Features
Liberty Tax offers the ability to access in-person services at thousands of locations all over the United States. You can start by purchasing the online tax preparation plan, then complete the process in-person if you need expert help.
With Liberty Tax Online, you have access to:
- A tax organizer to gather your information together and to be as accurate as possible.
- A tax calculator to get an estimate of your tax liability or refund.
- A mileage log and calculator to record your miles for business, charitable, medical or moving purposes.
- A W-4 withholdings calculator to easily crunch the numbers, so you know exactly how much withholding you should claim.
Depending on your plan, you’ll also have access to:
- Free chat & email support
- Free tech support
- Access to a Liberty Tax professional via live chat, email, social media or in-person
- Prior year return access & competitor import
- W2 download
- Credit/refund maximizer
- Free tax return amendments
- Audit assistance
- Free double-check with a Liberty Tax professional
Liberty Tax offers the standard refund options, direct deposit, paper check and a Netspend Liberty Tax Prepaid Mastercard. There’s also an option to get an advance loan on your tax refund, but they come with fees and are expensive.
Liberty Tax has a maximum refund guarantee. If you file identically with a competitor get a larger federal return, Liberty Tax will refund your filing fees.
Liberty Tax Online Products & Pricing
Liberty Tax now has three online products, down from four that they offered last year. Here’s a brief comparison of the company’s Basic, Deluxe and Premium versions:
|Best For||Simple tax situation (single or married with no dependents)||More complicated lifestyles (kids, investments, college, home ownership)||Those who have less common forms of income (freelancers, small business owners)|
|Forms Supported||1040, 8853||1040, 4562, 8829, 4136, 8839, 8853||1040, 4562, 8829, 4136, 4684, 4835, 8839, 8853|
|Schedules Supported||A, B||A, B, C||A, B, C, E, F, K-1|
In comparison, TurboTax starts at $60 for Deluxe (plus $45 for a state tax return) and goes up to $120 for Self-Employed. H&R Block starts at $44.99 for Deluxe, and Self-Employed goes for $79.99.
If you’ve tried services such as TurboTax and H&R Block, and you weren’t satisfied, check out Liberty Tax. Those who are able to handle their tax return alone can do so with Liberty Tax online. However, if you need any extra help, their offices are available to speak to a tax professional in person.
Liberty Tax is a good fit for anyone looking to file their taxes online quickly and efficiently. However, if you want to file your taxes for free, you’ll want to look elsewhere. For more deals like this, check out more ways to save money!