Available for residents of Massachusetts, Mutual Bank is currently offering 2.44% APY when you open a Leader Money Market account. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Mutual Bank.
About Mutual Bank Money Market
Mutual Bank was established in 1888 and has grown throughout the Massachusetts. There are now locations throughout Southeastern Massachusetts, stretching from Brockton to Plymouth. The Bank was established as a mutual institution, owned by its depositors, not by shareholders. Fast forward more than a century, and the Bank is still a mutual institution, and proudly holds a Massachusetts cooperative bank charter.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review Mutual Bank Money Market bonus below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Mutual Bank Bank Money Market 2.50% Rate
- Account Type: Leader Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 2.44% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived if you maintain an account balance of $1,000
- Early Termination Fee: $15, if closed within 90 days of opening account
Mutual Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn 2.44% APYRate
- Open a Leader Money Market account from Mutual Bank with an opening deposit of $1,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $250,000||2.44% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- All funds are have a high liquidity
- Easily waive the $10 fee by maintaining the daily balance with your opening deposit
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- FDIC and SIF insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Mutual Bank. When you open a Leader Money Market account you can earn a 2.44% APY! This rate is great for balances between $0 and $250,000. The opening deposit automatically waives the monthly fee, leaving you less to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings.
It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Mutual Bank Money Market Account.