Learn about Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Saver account here.
Available in select states, Pelican State Credit Union is offering a staggering 0.75% APY with a maximum balance of $50,000 on their Kasasa Saver Account.
About Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Saver
For over 60 years, Pelican State Credit Union has been providing financial services to individuals 5and their families throughout the state of Louisiana. Since opening our doors in 1956, we seek to embody our mission statement each and every day, providing innovative products and services with a continued, dedicated focus on member loyalty.
Despite an increase in size and service area, they still base our success on personal attention. Rest assured, our members’ best interests are always at heart. They remain entirely committed to building stronger Louisiana communities, member by member — so you can attain the knowledge and resources you need to enhance your financial future.
|Eligibility: Membership in Pelican State Credit Union to those who live, work, or attend school in the Rapids or St. Landry Parish counties. Immediate family members of anyone who qualifies for membership are welcome to apply. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.|
Continue on to learn more about the Pelican State Credit Union Rewards Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Pelican State CU Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $50,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.75% APY up to $50,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Saver Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: AR, LA, MS, TX
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 0.75% APY Rate
- Pelican State Credit Union offers the Kasasa cash checking account. This account offers 0.75% APY on balances up to $50,000 when the following requirements are met:
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|If qualifications are not met||0.05% APY|
- Unlimited reimbursement for any and all ATM fees
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Never a minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fees, for anything
- Visa Debit Card with Chip Technology
- Write unlimited checks
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use the promo code RC100 when you apply for a Rewards Checking account by 06/30/23. Then have qualifying direct deposit(s) to earn up a $100 welcome bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
All in all, the current tiered rates from Pelican State Credit Union is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $50,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Furthermore, for more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Pelican State Credit Union’s Kasasa Saver Account.