Available online nationwide, PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account is offering a nice 0.80% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Pure Point Financial.
About PurePoint Financial Online Savings
PurePoint Financial was founded in 2017 and headquartered in New York. PurePoint Financial is a hybrid digital bank. Like an online bank, it offers its customers convenient and secure access to their accounts through intuitive online and mobile banking options.
I’ll review PurePoint Financial below.
PurePoint Financial High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 0.80% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None
PurePoint Financial ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||1-2 days||$250,000||$1,000,000||10 linked accounts|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn PurePoint Financial Rate
- Open an online savings account from PurePoint Financial with minimum deposit of $10,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.80% APY for balances of $10,000 or more.
- Earn 0.25% APY for balances of $0.01 – $9,999.99.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Greater than $10,000||0.80% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 0.80% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out PurePoint Financial and open an Online Savings account with this rate. This rate ranks nicely among other big banks, however, there are still better rates out there. See our list of best bank rates below! Additionally, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account.