Since the holidays are coming up, you can have a chance to purchase the best cookware, dinnerware, and more at Sur La Table. Additionally, their cooking class is one of the largest in the nation. Amex is teaming up with Sur La Table and they’re having a promotion where you can earn a $10 statement credit for a $50 purchase. This is a targeted offer so if you’re interested log in or sign up into Amex and check if you have been targeted. This offer ends on December 31, 2017 so take advantage of this offer now.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.70% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Sur La Table Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: $10 statement credit for $50+ purchase
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Availability: Must be targeted and have an Amex account
- Terms: Enrollment limited.
How To Get $10 Statement Credit:
- Check your emails or Amex account to see if you were targeted.
- Head over to Sur La Table and spend more than $50.
If you’re looking forward to earn a $10 statement credit, check your emails now. Amex is having a targeted promotion where you can earn a $10 statement credit if you spend more than $50. If you’re interested, don’t miss out this offer. Sur La Table offers the best quality silverwares. Check out more ways to save money. Check your American Express account to see if you’ve been targeted and make the most out of your money today. Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).