Learn more about the First Financial Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, First Financial Credit Union is offering 2.50% APY on balances of up to $15,000 when you open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Financial Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
First Financial Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. Over the years, FFCU has steadily expanded and grown to become a strong institution serving over 8,000 members and the northern Chicagoland area.
|Eligibility: Check out their full list of Membership Eligibility to see if you are eligible to join First Financial Credit Union.|
Continue on to learn more about the First Financial Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
First Financial Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $15,000. With a low $50 minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open up a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Have at least 12 debit card transactions per cycle.
- Enroll in and receive eStatements.
- Enroll in online banking
- Earn the 2.50% APY on your new Ultimate Checking Account of up to $15,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|If requirements are not met||0.05% APY|
- No minimum balance requirement
- Available Nationwide
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Access to online account management, Online Banking
- Free ATMs
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.00% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Make sure you check out this offer to learn more about the 2.50% APY promotion. Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Financial Credit Union’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.