You can earn a $300 Checking Bonus when you open a Premier Checking account from Five Star Bank.
To qualify for the $300 bonus, simply
- Open a Premier Checking Account with promo code MTG at account opening.
- Sign up with e-statement enrollment.
- You must establish a direct deposit into your account within 60 days from the last day of month the account was opened.
Five Star Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Premier Checking
- Availability: NY
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, no minimum specified
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None, in branch. Possibly up to $4,000 online
- Monthly Fees: $25, avoidable
- Early Account Termination Fee: 180 days, bonus forfeit plus $35 fee
- Household Limit: None listed
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank Platinum Checking ($400 Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($375 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking: $25 monthly fee. Maintain any of the following to avoid the monthly account fee:
- A combined total consumer deposit accounts and/or loan balances of $25,000 or more at the end of the activity period
- Direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into the account during the activity period
- Offers not available to existing Five Star Bank consumer checking or NOW account holders, or those who have closed a Five Star Bank consumer checking or NOW account within 12 months or have an outstanding negative balance on a previously closed Five Star Bank consumer checking or NOW account.
- Business and municipal customers are not eligible. Bonus is limited to one account per customer regardless of the titling on the account.
- Restrictions and additional fees may apply.
- Offers subject to cancellation without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The Premier Checking account is a variable rate account.
- The rate may change after the account is opened.
- Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
At Five Star Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.