Regions Bank is located in 15 states in the South and Midwest with 1,500 branches. You can open a checking and savings account with as little as $50, plus they have lower requirements to waive fees.
To add on, the Now Banking solution offers prepaid Visa savings, and check cashing services with no account required.
Not to mention, they offer more checking options compared to other competitors.
Continue reading below to see a side-by-side comparison between Regions Bank and Chase, so you can see which one offers the services you need the most.
|Locations||More than 1500 branches in 15 Southern and Midwestern US states.
|Branches in Several States (Locator)|
|ATMs||More than 4,700 ATMs||Chase ATMs nationwide|
|Pros||-Virtual Wallet tools
-Relatively easy to waive fees
-Free student account
|-Branches in many states
-New customer coupons
-Full service banking
|Cons||-$50 to open checking account
-Relationship Rewards Program
-LifeGreen Savings annual bonus
|-Low interest rates
– Not in all states
|Bottom Line||Regions Bank offers a variety of deposit products, special reward programs, and more!||Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of service|
Chase Bank Promotions
Compare to Other Banks
- SunTrust Bank vs Regions Bank
- PNC Bank vs Regions Bank
- Discover Bank vs Regions Bank
- Axos Bank vs Regions Bank
- Chase vs Bank of America
- Chase vs Fifth Third Bank
- Chase vs Wells Fargo
- Chase vs US Bank
- Chase vs CIT Bank
- Chase vs PNC Bank
- Chase vs TD Bank
- Discover Bank vs Chase
Which Bank is Better: Regions Bank or Chase?
- Regions Bank’s CDs and savings account are another great way to save, but their rates may not be the best.
- Chase is a good choice if you’re looking for a bank with full range of services, physical locations, lots of ATMS, and good mobile banking.
More on Regions:
More on Chase:
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- What Do You Need to Open a Chase Bank Account?
- How To Order Checks via Chase: Online, Vendor Site or by Phone
- How to Set Up Chase Online Bill Pay
- How to Stop Payment for a Chase Check
- Chase Business Routing Number
- Chase Bank Review