For residents of West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Pennsylvania, WesBanco Bank has a $250 checking account promotion that awards you when you open a new checking account, use WesBanco Bill Pay to pay two bills, make 20 debit card purchases, sign up for e-statements, and make two direct deposits of at least $200. You could also make an additional cash bonus for referring a friend or family member to WesBanco. For WesBanco basic checking, an initial deposit of $50 is required to open this non-interest bearing account. There is no minimum balance requirement or monthly service charge when you select their electronic statement option. Enjoy free 24-hour Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking. WesBanco offers several other personal checking accounts including 55+ Checking, A+ Checking, Interest Checking, Premium Checking, Freedom Checking, and Freedom Gold Checking.
Eligibility: Live in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Indiana, or West Virginia
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois and Wisconsin, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
WesBanco $250 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- WesBanco Checking Bonus PDF Printout B
- Account Type: Basic Checking
- Availability: WV, PA, OH, IN, KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two direct deposits of $200 or more
- Monthly Fee: Basic checking, 55+, and A+ Checking are free with e-statement. Premium checking is $10 fee unless $1K balance.
- Additional Requirements: Yes. Bonuses may not be used in combination with other offers, are subject to change without notice and limited to one per account. Customers that have received a new account opening or debit card usage bonus on any previous WesBanco checking account are not eligible for this offer.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn WesBanco $250 Bonus:
- Open a new WesBanco checking account.
- Enroll in Mobile Banking.
- Open and activate a new debit card.
- Complete 20 debit card purchase transactions.
- Direct deposit Bonus: Make two direct deposits of at least $200.
- Make sure to complete all requirements within 90 days of account opening to earn your $250 bonus.
WesBanco Refer A Friend Bonus
With your checking account, you can refer your friend for a great bonus. Friend must open a qualified checking account with a Refer a Friend form and be a new WesBanco checking account customer. Bonus will be credited to the account after the referred friend opens a checking account. Feel free to leave a comment in this post with your information to refer our readers.
To get started, visit WesBanco’s promotion website and apply to open a personal checking account to receive up to $250 in bonuses. Find more bank promotions available in your area if you don’t qualify.
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 back in statement credits after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000) and 1% after that, 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $95 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying purchases at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 and 1% thereafter), a family really only needs to spend $25 a week to make up for the annual fee. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Terms apply. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.