For residents of West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, WesBanco Bank has a $150 checking account promotion that awards you when you open a new checking account, use WesBanco Bill Pay to pay two bills, make 10 debit card purchases, sign up for e-statements, and make two direct deposits of at least $200 each by December 31, 2016. You could also make an additional $50 bonus for referring a friend or family member to WesBanco. For WesBanco basic checking, an initial deposit of $50 is required to open this non-interest bearing account. There is no minimum balance requirement or monthly service charge when you select their electronic statement option. Enjoy free 24-hour Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking. WesBanco offers several other personal checking accounts including 55+ Checking, A+ Checking, Interest Checking, Premium Checking, Freedom Checking, and Freedom Gold Checking.
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
WesBanco $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- WesBanco Checking Bonus PDF Printout B
- Account Type: Basic Checking, 55+ Checking, A+ Checking, Interest Checking, Premium Checking
- Availability: OH, PA, & WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two direct deposits of $200 or more (partial bonus worth $50)
- Monthly Fee: Basic checking, 55+, and A+ Checking are free with e-statement. Premium checking is $10 fee unless $1K balance.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, see above bonus breakdown.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn WesBanco $150 Bonus:
- Open a new WesBanco checking account by December 31, 2016.
- Make 10 debit card purchases to earn $25 bonus.
- Sign up for e-statement to receive $25 bonus.
- Make two direct deposits of at least $200 to earn $50 bonus.
- Pay two bills with WesBanco Bill Pay to earn the final $50 bonus.
- Make sure to complete all requirements within 90 days of account opening to earn your $150 bonus.
WesBanco $50 Refer A Friend Bonus
With your checking account, you can refer your friend for a $50 bonus. All bonuses are limited to 1 per account. Previous customers who have received previous WesBanco checking account bonuses are not eligible for this offer. Feel free to leave a comment in this post with your information to refer our readers.
To get started, visit WesBanco’s promotion website and apply to open a personal checking account to receive up to $150 in bonuses. Find more bank promotions available in your area if you don’t qualify.
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 back in statement credits after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $95 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate based on credit worthiness and other factors. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review|