For residents of West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, WesBanco Bank has a $150 checking account promotion that awards you when you open a new checking account, use WesBanco Bill Pay to pay two bills, make 10 debit card purchases, sign up for e-statements, and make two direct deposits of at least $200 each by December 31, 2016. You could also make an additional $50 bonus for referring a friend or family member to WesBanco. For WesBanco basic checking, an initial deposit of $50 is required to open this non-interest bearing account. There is no minimum balance requirement or monthly service charge when you select their electronic statement option. Enjoy free 24-hour Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking. WesBanco offers several other personal checking accounts including 55+ Checking, A+ Checking, Interest Checking, Premium Checking, Freedom Checking, and Freedom Gold Checking.
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB916 by 10/15/2016 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 10/31/2016. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
WesBanco $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- WesBanco Checking Bonus PDF Printout B
- Account Type: Basic Checking, 55+ Checking, A+ Checking, Interest Checking, Premium Checking
- Availability: OH, PA, & WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two direct deposits of $200 or more (partial bonus worth $50)
- Monthly Fee: Basic checking, 55+, and A+ Checking are free with e-statement. Premium checking is $10 fee unless $1K balance.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, see above bonus breakdown.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn WesBanco $150 Bonus:
- Open a new WesBanco checking account by December 31, 2016.
- Make 10 debit card purchases to earn $25 bonus.
- Sign up for e-statement to receive $25 bonus.
- Make two direct deposits of at least $200 to earn $50 bonus.
- Pay two bills with WesBanco Bill Pay to earn the final $50 bonus.
- Make sure to complete all requirements within 90 days of account opening to earn your $150 bonus.
WesBanco $50 Refer A Friend Bonus
With your checking account, you can refer your friend for a $50 bonus. All bonuses are limited to 1 per account. Previous customers who have received previous WesBanco checking account bonuses are not eligible for this offer. Feel free to leave a comment in this post with your information to refer our readers.
To get started, visit WesBanco’s promotion website and apply to open a personal checking account to receive up to $150 in bonuses. Find more bank promotions available in your area if you don’t qualify.
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 back in statement credits after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. You can now earn 5% cash back on eligible travel purchases in the first 6 months, up to $200. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $95 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.24%-23.24%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review|